AWANA General Rules
Children are expected to:
- Be on time.
- Be in uniform.
- Bring Handbook, Bible and dues ($0.50 per week for Awana Year 2011 – 2012).
- Come prepared to say verses or sections from their handbook.
- Say all section parts, in one continuous recitation, word perfect. (For example, if a section requires recitation of two verses, both verses must be recited from memory without stopping to study the second verse.)
- Only two helps per section. Helps consist of three words or less.
- Children may say from two (2) to five (5) sections per night.
- Clubbers must wear tennis or athletic shoes and socks. Bare feet or exposed toes are not allowed. (Crocs, flip-flops, sandals, or boots pose a safety hazard on the Game Square.)
Note: Parents please ensure that your child is not ill prior to letting them attend Awana Clubs night. We are not staffed or equipped to handle sick children. We will have to contact you to make arrangements to get your sick child home.